Kendriya Vidyalaya Alumnus Association Presents
” संगम The Bonding “
7th Global Alumni Meet – 2012
22th December 2012
In Association With KV INA Colony New Delhi, India
About Kendriya Vidyalaya INA Colony New Delhi ,India.
The Kendriya Vidyalaya INA Colony was established by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, an autonomous body formed by the Ministry of Human Resource Development Government of India, New Delhi in the year 1st April 1972.
The school is co-educational affiliated to C.B.S.E and the medium of teaching is English. K.V. INA Colony, situated in front of Vikas Sadan, D.D.A., sprawling over an area of 5.2 acre plot of land, is a progressive institution.
It nurtures the talents of young boys and girls to develop a harmonious personality. Individual attention is paid to the pupil with the aim of turning out confident and inspired individuals guided by a highly qualified , talented and dedicated staff.
The school is committed to academic excellence as clearly reflected in Board Results which are reaching greater heights with each passing year.
Objectives Of Alumnus Association
- To humanitarian and benevolent support towards needy children.
- To mitigate financial constraints for economically backward children of KV INA.
- To provide access, guidance, counseling to present and former students for academic, career objectives.
- To take up issues and causes for betterment of KV INA to the Sangathan.
- To provide an informal social network to the Alumnus.
- To Honor and felicitate accomplished former teachers and children of INA